About me

 About me :)

          Hey people! So, i thought i should tell you all about myself. I am a young qualified architect, freelancing as a 3d visualiser and interior designer, currently pursuing an MBA. I reside in Mumbai, India and did my entire education from here. I graduated in 2017 and held jobs for a short span of 3 years and later, after a few tries, started out on my own under the name of 'Nishita Designs'. 
         I decided to start this blogging business just to share inspirational ideas which i admire and also because i want people to know about me ;). I hope you guys like the stuff i share and suggestions are welcome! I hope the content is worth sharing and is a good read! I think a good architect should have the exposure of whats in the market and what works for different people. I also have a knack for writing. Moreover, i too like to admire amazing spaces! So its a win-win situation for the both of us :). I try my best to bring something interesting for you every week. I post once every week i.e. almost 7 days apart. I also have a button linked to my instagram page on my blog home page in case you want to check out my work. I am just trying to make way for myself! I would like to know what piques my audiences' interest, then i will post accordingly.  
         So thats about it. I will try to make the posts intriguing for you all. Do comment and let me know the feedback. I would love to hear from you. I now sign off as i have given you considerable amount of information to ponder on! Adios amigos, see you next week!



                                                                         

Comments

Popular Posts